To join in this year’s conference, please:
- Follow the steps below to join ELO ($25 student / $50 non-student)
- Sign up for limited workshops, daily event emails, and Discord access
- If you are able, consider making an additional donation to support the work of the ELO in this difficult year
Thanks to a donation from the University of Central Florida College of Graduate Studies and the support of UCF’s College of Arts and Humanities, our virtual conference will be open access. To register for limited sessions and sign up for the daily emails with live events, please fill out our form. However, to support the ongoing work of the organization, we do ask that all participants join the ELO and consider an additional donation. Please join and donate directly through joining the ELO:
- Select your membership category ($25 students / contingent / independent or $50 faculty / full-time employed)
- An additional donation of at least $50 is recommended to support the work of the organization, which usually relies on conference revenues to fund the year’s archival and community-focused projects
If these membership fees present a challenge given the current economic situation, please contact us directly, and we will waive them. However, if you are able to provide additional support, we appreciate your help in this difficult time.
Your membership and donation includes:
- Support for the virtual platforms involved in hosting the conference and making as much of the work as possible open to all
- One year membership supporting the educational, archival, and community-building work of the Electronic Literature Organization
We ask that despite this move to virtual, one presenter per category try to join by May 1st to confirm your continued interest in participating in the virtual format.